Can I have permanent makeup ( lip liner, eyeliner, eyebrows ) removed?
- We do not treat these types of tattoos.
- Some cosmetic inks have a metallic base.
- When the laser comes in contact with these inks, it can oxidize and turn the ink black or even red.
- Be very cautious of anyone who says they can effectively remove cosmetic ink.
- Once the ink oxidizes, it cannot be removed by any laser.
- You may end up with permanent black lip liner.
- Tattooed eyeliner cannot be removed due to the danger of the laser near the eye, and the ink in permanent eyebrows can start to shadow up the forehead.